Gerrard White is currently seeking a Contract Full Stack C# Developer to assist a client in the insurance sector to work on a range of transactional web applications.
This will include:
- Develop and maintain our e-commerce web sites and highly transactional applications. This includes mobile and tablet capable site and application development.
- Developing functional enhancements for business stakeholders and diagnosing and fixing issues raised with our main insurance platform and customer facing ecommerce sites.
Suitable contractors will have:
- Experience of server-side development with C#, Asp.Net MVC, Razor and SQL Server.
- AngularJS & Angular as well as some previous experience of Web-Forms
- Knowledge of XML, SOAP, REST and JSON web-services with WCF & WebAPI as well as AJAX technologies.
- Familiarity with continuous integration and DevOps principles such as deployment automation solutions including TeamCity, OctoDeploy and PowerShell would be ideal.
- Experience with Azure and cloud computing principles - including Git, CI/CD, Service Fabric and Micro-Service architecture highly desirable.
- Hands on experience of creating, updating and debugging AngularJS and Angular client-side UI functionality.