A leading Legal 500 firm is currently seeking a Legal Secretary to join their Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence team, based in Cranleigh.
This firm has a long-standing history and an excellent reputation across Surrey.
This role will see you supporting an experienced Partner, working on a 1-1 basis.
The successful Conveyancing Assistant must have:
- At least 6 months of experience as a legal secretary/assistant/paralegal in a residential conveyancing department.
- Fast and accurate typing skills
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills
- Proficient in using Microsoft Word
- Great organisational skills
Duties include but not limited to:
- Open files
- Deal with AML requirements
- Issue initial letters to clients
- Draft contracts and transfers
- Complete SDLT applications
- Prepare Land Registry applications
- Deal with correspondence post exchange and on completion
On offer is a market led salary of up to £30,000 (depending on experience).
For the right candidate, this firm will support with qualification (through the SQE route).