Corporate & Commercial Legal Secretary
A long and well-established Legal 500 firm is currently seeking a Legal Secretary to work within their Corporate Commercial team.
Based in the heart of Suffolk, this firm has a strong regional presence and an excellent reputation.
This role will be based in Ipswich.
This position will involve providing full secretarial support, which will include:
- File and diary management
- Client liaison (both in person, on the telephone and via email)
- Dealing with all related correspondence and documentation utilising the case management system
- Facilitate the effective organisation of the department on a day-to-day basis
- Day-to-day administrative tasks such as photocopying, scanning
Desired skills and experience:
- Legal Secretary experience (some corporate/commercial preferable, but not essential).
- Strong and efficient admin skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Fast accurate typing ability
- Experience of using case management/digital dictation system preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Very well organised
- Friendly & professional attitude
- IT literate - Microsoft Word / Excel / Outlook
This firm are also happy to consider Legal Assistants and Paralegals with experience in corporate/commercial law.
What's on offer
- A friendly, supportive working environment
- Genuine development and progression opportunities
- Hybrid working options
- Regular team lunches and socials
- Generous benefits package including:
- 25 days holiday rising to 30 days
- Pension contributions of up to 7%
- Life Assurance of 4 x salary
- Income protection
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Free 'flu vaccination vouchers
Job type: Full-time, permanent
Salary: up to £25,000 (dependent on experience)