Insurance Call Handler
Location: - Lancaster
St Ives, Cambridgeshire PE27 4ZB
Starting Salary £19,000 // After 9 Months- £20,000 // After 18 Months £21,000 + OTE up to £8,000 p/a commission!!
Hours: - Shift Patters between 8 am - 8 pm Mon-Fri (Alternate Saturdays 8:30-4:00 pm)
Week 1 - 8:30 am to 4:30 pm Monday to Friday
Week 2 - 11:30 am to 7:30 pm Monday and Friday, 12:00 pm to 7:30 pm Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, and 8:30 am to 4:00 pm Saturday.
Hybrid working once fully trained.
My client is a large and leading Insurance Group who are seeking motivated and positive Insurance Technicians to join their team in Manchester specialising in Classic Car Insurance.
The main purpose of the role is to provide excellent customer service to new and existing customers to talk through and offer Insurance solutions to meet the customer's needs.
This is a customer service position with a sales and renewals focus. There will be no cold calling as Classic Cars are a Niche product, the people you will be speaking to will have demonstrated a need, made a previous enquiry or be an existing customer up for renewal.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a rapidly growing business with a progressive salary structure!
The ideal candidate will possess a "can do" attitude and a positive approach. They will be an excellent communicator and thrive within a customer focussed environment.
This position would suit people from a Retail, Hospitality, Customer Service, or telesales background or for people who have a genuine hunger to succeed and progress.
No experience is necessary as full training is provided!
- Answering inbound telephone calls.
- Making outbound telephone calls (no "cold calling")
- Willing to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction
- Effectively communicate with customers to provide relevant product information that is clear, fair, and not misleading allowing the customer to make an informed decision.
- Understand customers' issues and recommend solutions.
- Maximise targets through the provision of effective and efficient communication and negotiation skills.
- Use all relevant information to optimise opportunities to cross sell and up sell insurance products.
- Evidence of excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Manage time effectively to meet required business targets
- Commit to own personal development.
What is on offer
- Progressive salary
- Monthly commission
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- 5% pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Retail discounts to 250+ brands