Job Title: Customer Consultant - Service
Location: Bristol, BS35 4BL near the Severn Bridge
Hybrid working, 2 days in the office 3 days from home/Remote working but have to be located in or around Bristol
Salary: £20,500 plus great benefits
Bonus: Around £1000 annual bonus
Hours: Monday - Friday either 9 am-5 pm or 10 am-6 pm. 1 in 3 Saturdays 9-1 pm (time back in lieu)
We are looking for self-motivated individuals who are looking to work in a friendly, supportive, team-orientated and customer-driven environment.
We pride ourselves on delivering great results through a combination of hard work, collaboration, and dedication. Working for Brightside is all about making a difference. A difference for our customers and our business. It's about putting our customers at the heart of what we do - doing the right things and doing them well. We have created an environment which empowers individuals and rewards hard work.
About the role
- You will take inbound calls from our customers helping them with queries about their existing policies.
- You'll guide customers through the process to make a change to their existing policy; whether it's a name or address change, or something more complex.
- Using your product knowledge and customer service skills you'll resolve and offer solutions
- Building rapport and understanding each customer's requirements
- You will also be required to support customers who are unable to complete our online journey for setting up new policies or renewing their existing policies.
- The full-time working hours are 37.5 hours per week. We'll need you to be available Monday to Friday 9 am- 6 pm. Typically if you are opting for full-time hours, you'll work a 7.5-hour shift with an unpaid lunch break and then one in three Saturdays between 9 am-1 pm (when you work a Saturday, you'll get the time off in lieu). However, we are open to discussing all sorts of flexible options to suit you, including part-time hours, split shifts and much more so please apply so we can discuss this with you in more detail
You will be at your best when you are helping customers by delivering exceptional service. Ideally, you will have experience working in a fast-paced environment with a focus on performance and putting the customer first.
- Be a strong communicator with the ability to adapt your style to each customer.
- Be energetic and have a positive approach to problem-solving.
- You will need to be able to understand customers' needs effectively showing ownership, empathy, and resolution.
- Strong verbal communication skills are a must with the ability to adapt your style when needed.
- You must be self-motivated, driven, and resilient to meet and exceed your performance targets and KPIs.
- Need a broadband upload and download speed of at least 5 Mbps. If you're not sure what your internet speed is, you can check it by 'googling' internet speed test and selecting the 'Run Speed Test' button.
What's in it for you?
You can expect to receive full training and support until you're fully competent in the role. Your training will be remote-based and some on the job - at every stage of the training we'll make sure you're happy and confident with what you've learnt.
We believe in the value of developing our people and we can offer you genuine career opportunities. Following your initial induction and training, we will provide valuable in-role development, you'll also attain accredited industry qualifications.