Cyber Security Project Manager
Insurance experience essential
Remote but with flexibility to travel to UK client sites as required
Gerrard White is currently seeking a Cyber Security Project Manager for one of the UK's leading personal lines insurance companies to manage the security work streams within an acquisition programme. The role will be working closely with technical leads for each workstream.
The deliverables will include:
- Representing the IT security team as part of data security projects and driving the deliverables of the security work streams.
- Leading and project managing IT Security projects to a high standard
- Audit project compliance against the organisation's as well as suppliers' information security controls.
- Identify and advise on security project adherence to current legislation that affect data security and privacy.
- Define the projects governance structure, proactively monitor progress, resolve issues and manage risks and report at regular intervals
- Develop and manage to an effective stakeholder engagement plan and ensure business leads and subject matter experts are mobilised for success
- Plan, design and track the project to deliver the project goals with clarity on the decomposition of work-streams
- Manage the project budget.
- Monitor and report on progress of projects to all stakeholders, provide timely reporting of issues that impact projects progress, coordinating actions and resolving conflicts.
- Project Manager (Agile/Prince) qualification essential
- Experience in Cyber Security projects
- Good technical knowledge in cyber security.
- Knowledge of security architecture and principles
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Financial literacy (budgeting, reporting, interpretation) and managed budgets
- Proven ability to lead, engage, and influence up to and including board level
- Experience of Insurance, preferably motor HR / M&A experience essential