Dispute Resolution Fee-Earner
A fantastic and unique opportunity has arisen for a self-motivated and enthusiastic fee-earner to join a highly ranked Legal 500 Dispute Resolution team.
My client is a well-established firm with a strong reputation across Essex and further afield. Due to an abundance of work, they are looking to expand their highly-regarded Dispute Resolution department, and are seeking a fee-earner to join them.
They are a busy and reputable team, and are predominantly focused on finding the right candidate. They are happy to train the right candidate and can offer a supportive and well-supervised working environment.
You will work closely with the Head of Department and an Associate, both of whom are highly experienced solicitors. You will assist (and eventually handle your own caseload) of both civil and commercial litigation matters, ranging from Landlord and Tenant through to Employment, Contractual Disputes, and Inheritance Act Claims.
This role would suit:
- A qualified solicitor, legal executive or paralegal in private practice or an LPC graduate with strong academics and a genuine interest in Litigation.
The perfect candidate:
- Strong academics - Ideally having completed the LPC (or a similar level of qualification) or have relevant legal experience.
- Ideally have 1+ years experience in Dispute Resolution / Litigation (although not essential).
- Genuine interest in Litigation (both civil & commercial) with a view to progressing in this area of law.
- Experience of establishing, building and sustaining professional relationships with clients and other contacts
- Experience of managing own workload, meeting deadlines and prioritising appropriately
- Excellent communication skills
- A methodical and detailed approach with a high level of accuracy
- Self-motivated, proactive and forward thinking
- Excellent IT skills
What's on offer?
- Friendly, supportive, and progressive working culture
- A position in one of the best Litigation teams in Essex
- Immediate start
- Very competitive salary (dependent on experience).
- Generous holiday entitlement
This firm genuinely encourages and supports progression. Candidates who aren't yet qualified can receive support with qualification (including Training Contracts, SQE and CILEx).
- Paralegals likely to receive between £21,000 - £32,000
- Qualified Solicitors (up to 2 years PQE) / Legal Executives likely to receive up to £45,000
If you think this sounds like the role for you, please apply now!