ENTERPRISE SECURITY ARCHITECT - PERM - END USER - REMOTE WITH OFFICES NATIONALLY
Fantastic opportunity to join one of the most popular names in the UK insurance sector as an Enterprise Security Architect, working with cutting edge technology across a number of household names brands in a 10k+ user, enterprise scale organisation. You will be joining a business where employees and customers are always at the core of their values and practices, where you will be offered excellent opportunities to develop and progress your career, alongside a competitive salary and benefits package.
Working within a cutting edge, scaled Agile environment you will be developing and nurturing security architecture for one of the UK's largest insurance providers, which will include developing strategies and roadmaps. You will be using your years of technical experience, and first class understanding of infosec principles, standards and practices to be a key influence across the entire business, covering a broad range of components such as application, and cloud security, and other such technologies, and relevant technologists to drive the business to achieving their security goals.
Your input, guidance, and leadership will allow the business to make pragmatic, intelligent decisions that will allow the growth of the businesses' infrastructure, and optimise the value that technology offers to the organisation, by identifying and solving multi-functional architectural issues.
Your duties as an Enterprise Security Architect will include but not be limited to the following:
- Coaching, mentoring, and growing the architectural capability and community and developing architectural artefacts and approaches to maximise the effectiveness of Agile teams.
- Building the security architecture roadmap for security and architecture operations.
- Building and promoting security architecture patterns, frameworks, guardrails and standards, embedding them within the Agile structure.
- Leading the design of security controls and architecture principles, balancing industry best practices with the risk appetite of the business
- Providing leadership, advice and guidance on how security architecture is practised and ensuring integration with all business domains
- Maintaining and developing the current and future state end to end enterprise architecture and vision, as well as the methodology, governance.
- Providing security oversight and guidance across areas such as Identity, Data Security, Risk and Governance.
The Successful Enterprise Security Architect
The successful candidate MUST have a background working as a Security Architect within an enterprise scale environment, implementing enterprise scale architectural frameworks, and designs. This will ideally be within a large (10k+ user), regulated, organisation, and across all aspects of architecture.
You will be accustomed to working from an end to end perspective across both vertical and horizontal domains, with a deep understanding of security across all domains, but most importantly cloud and application security.
As well as a solid technical prowess, you must also be strategic, and able to make decisions that will impact on key business and technology strategic outcomes.
It is imperative that you are first class communicator who is able to influence, and collaborate with a range of stakeholders, as well as translate a range of security concepts to both technical, and non-technical audiences.
Experience working within a scaled Agile environment would be highly advantageous, as would any relevant qualifications such as CISSP, or CISM.
What's on offer for the successful Enterprise Security Architect
Competitive base salary depending on experience, coupled with a fantastic benefits package, bonus, and a superb degree flexible working following. The remote can be remote with occasional travel to South East offices.