A highly respected multi-discipline Legal 500 with offices near Maidstone Crown Court are currently seeking an experienced Criminal Solicitor to join them. Working in a small, friendly team, there is a good variety of work and support.
The successful Criminal Solicitor will carry out Police Station work and therefore it is imperative that you have a strong knowledge of the legal aid framework.
To be considered, the successful Criminal Solicitor will offer the following skill set/background:
- Be admitted as a Solicitor (and able to practice in England and Wales) with at least 3 years PQE
- Be Police Station Accredited or working towards it
- Offer solid technical knowledge of criminal proceedings
- Have a flexible approach to work
- Offer excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A drive for personal development and that of the team/department
The successful Criminal Solicitor will join a firm which highly respects and rewards it's staff. You will attract a market-led salary (regularly reviewed) along with a generous bonus and benefits package.