Insurance Business Analyst - Operational Delivery - Insurance Broking & Risk Management Organisation - Perm - Hybrid/City
Join one of the most ambitious and forward thinking organisations within the global insurance sector as a Business Analyst, working within their retail operations portfolio across an exciting range of projects.
Working within a newly formed team your role as a Business Analyst will analyse the needs of the business within a busy operations portfolio, delivering a range of solutions including those relating to configuration of, and migration to a core Acturis broking platform, as well as the decommissioning of replaced systems.
This role will see you work closely with project teams and business stakeholders to ensure collaboration to deliver a new retail strategy within one of the sector's fastest growing groups.
- To define business requirements to the appropriate level of detail to facilitate development and configuration activity in relation to Acturis system documentation and processes.
- Plan and lead workshops with business and technical staff, documenting outputs, proactively seeking subsequent agreement and sign-off.
- To highlight functional and non-functional requirements via techniques such as interviews, workshops, process modelling and examination of business collateral.
- To reconcile conflicting information obtained from multiple sources and be able to recognise the "big picture" from a jumble of low-level information.
- To propose innovative solutions that enable the business to achieve its objectives, leveraging an excellent understanding of the commercial environment and challenging the assumptions of business departments where appropriate.
- To manage User Acceptance Testing, including the production of test scripts, plans and scenarios, as well as supporting the business to complete UAT as required for the given development.
The Successful Insurance Business Analyst
You MUST have insurance sector experience and this role will ideally suit somebody with an Ops background, with project experience of migrating and configuring Policy Administration or Broking systems such as Acturis, Novidea, Open GI, ICE etc.
You will have worked within a modern Agile setup and be able to accurately translate complex business requirements and match these to operational, and strategic goals.
Communication skills are paramount as this will be interacting with a number of technical, and non-technical stakeholders, as well as third parties.
What's On Offer For The Successful Insurance Business Analyst
Competitive salary and benefits package that will involve one day a week working in London City offices.