Legal Recruitment Consultant
It is an exciting time to join Gerrard White as we look to grow our team in our legal recruitment team. We are looking for experienced legal recruitment consultants who are confident, capable and able to hit the ground running with us! In return, we are able to offer continuous support in your career development with plenty of progression opportunities.
- Identifying and driving new business
- Developing client and candidate relationships
- Assessing and responding to the needs of each client
- Sourcing suitable candidates and briefing them on the opportunities offered by the client
- Managing the process through the interview to offer stage and beyond
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidate
- Offering CV, interview and general career advice
- Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
The ideal candidate
We are looking for an experienced legal recruitment consultant with the following skillsets:
- A minimum of one years' experience in Legal Recruitment
- A strong and proven track record in billings and performance, networking and/or client development abilities
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong commercial business acumen
- A passionate desire to succeed and build a successful career
- The ability to overcome rejection with the ability to be persistent
A little about Gerrard White
Gerrard White have been established for 19 years, with prominent offices in central Tunbridge Wells and Central London. We have very recently opened new premises in Manchester too.
We pride ourselves on our outstanding reputation, flexible approach to recruitment solutions and above all else, our people! With a low staff turn over, we have an excellent track record of developing staff, rewarding and recognising individual and team efforts. We are extremely proud of our success story.
Gerrard White have approximately 30 staff, made up of 360 Recruitment Consultants, Delivery Consultants/Researchers, an internal Talent Acquisition team, Accounts, Administrators and Temp Controllers.
A little about the Legal Team
We have an established Legal offering, covering Private Practice law firms (and a small amount of In-House legal teams) across Kent, Sussex, Surrey and Essex. We are keen to expand on these areas - and that's where you come in!
We are passionate about what we do, and consider ourselves to be an extension to the Recruitment/HR team of our clients. We act on both contingent and retained/Head Hunt basis, and have had considerable success recruiting at all levels within the legal profession.
Our plan involves expanding our offering across the UK and internationally. You will be free to develop your business within our business, with the full support, guidance and resources necessary.
What's on offer?
- Great base salary, dependant on experience, with up to 30% commission
- Extensive rewards and incentives including yearly exclusive holidays with the 100% club and quarterly company events, subject to performance
- Flexible Working
- Comprehensive and ongoing training in all aspects of the job
- Perkbox rewards (discounts on high street shopping, gym memberships, free mobile insurance etc)
- Unparalleled career progression opportunities - making the role your own and growing your department