Marine Insurance Technician
Hybrid Working Central London - 1-2 days per week
Up to £55,000 - £65,000 dependant on experience
Gerrard White have a fantastic opportunity open working with our London client - one of the largest risk management and insurance broking organisations in the world who have 2 roles open for a Marine Insurance Technician. This role is looking for a candidate to support the broker whilst encompassing technical work as well as the client and underwriter contact.
Ideally looking for a candidate who has 4+ years' experience focused on Marine but also flexible and would consider more specialist London Market experience.
What does the role entail for the successful Marine Technician?
- Interact directly with clients to gain insight into their insurance needs and partner with producers/brokers mainly over email/ PPL.
- Participate in client strategy and renewal meetings, as well as service meetings as necessary.
- Ensure all provided documentation complies with market standards
- Address client inquiries and liaise with insurers as required.
- Work collaboratively with the broader team to organize, prepare, and furnish information for RFP/Tender submissions.
- Effectively manage workload to meet client relationship needs and finalize placements within specified deadlines.
- Provide support for financial and processing tasks, including maintaining financial discipline, addressing account queries, and managing credit control.
- Aid the Leadership Team in formulating, expanding, and achieving operational plans and revenue goals.
What is required from the successful Marine Technician?
- 4+ years' experience in a similar Marine Technician or London Market Technician role.
- Experience dealing with clients and brokers.
- Full right to work within the UK.
What is on offer for the successful Marine Technician?
- Hybrid working scheme coupled with a competitive salary and benefits. Please apply today to find out more.