Office Assistant (Part-Time)
A prominent and well-respected law firm is currently seeking an Office Assistant to join the team.
The modern and newly refurbished office is based in the heart of Central London, near Moorgate. This firm has been named as a 'leading firm' for several years and provides a wide range of legal services to clients both nationally and internationally.
This firm are seeking a part-time office assistant to join the team. This role will be fully office-based, working Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. The working hours are 9:00am - 5:00pm.
- Arranging meetings rooms and securing refreshments
- Maintaining office equipment like copiers for smooth office functionality
- Directing clients when they arrive at the office.
- Managing office supplies, including refreshments
- Organising caterers for in-house seminars and events.
- Opening, sorting and distributing mail and faxes
- Keep the office area clean and tidy
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
Qualifications, Key Skills and Competencies:
- A minimum of 1 year experience in an office environment
- Organisation and planning skills
- Time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving ability
- Attention to detail
In return, you will receive:
- Competitive salary of up to £30,000 (full-time equivalent & dependent on experience).
- A supportive and collaborative work environment.