The 4th largest insurance company in the UK are looking for experienced Pet Claims Assessors to join their fast-growing team.
What you'll be doing?
- Review incoming forms and ensure claims and pre-authorisations are settled within the Service Level Agreements
- Assessing new and continuation claim submissions by reviewing all claim documentation supplied
- Collating information from customers and veterinary practices to assess claims appropriately
What you'll need to be successful in the role?
- Vet practice (e.g. vet nurse), medical or pharmaceutical experience or qualifications in these areas
- Excellent communication skills and strong team player
- Ability to multi-task
- High attention to detail
- Strong data entry and IT skills
- Flexible attitude to work - willingness to take on new tasks
- Ability to work on own initiative and remain motivated in a changing working environment
What we offer in return?
- Competitive £22,000-£24,000 (experience dependent) salary
- Monday-Friday only. 8 am- 4 pm
- A collaborative and fast paced work environment
- 25 days annual leave plus of Bank Holidays and the ability to buy an additional three days holiday
- Health Cash Plan
- A fantastic bonus schemes
- A benefit scheme that offers discounts and cashback on shopping, restaurants, travel and more;
- Life Assurance 4x annual salary
- A structured pathway to learn and develop.
- Employee referral scheme
Please apply today with your cv as interviews are taking place over the next few weeks!