Parfitt Cresswell have retained Gerrard White in their search for TWO experienced Private Client Executives to join their busy offices in Banstead and Sutton, Surrey.
The successful Private Client Executives will each manage quality case loads which will comprise:
- Lasting Power of Attorney
- Court of Protection
Parfitt Cresswell's Private Client team is exceptionally busy, with dedicated Tax and Trust Managers, extensive Paralegal support and excellent IT systems. They have a well established Will bank, and as such, there is an abundance of quality work available.
This is an exceptional opportunity for ambitious Private Client Lawyers who are keen to grow within the team, developing yourself and others. With a clear career path to Partnership for the right person (if you so wish), excellent on-going training and investment, you are sure to reach your full potential with this well respected firm.
To be considered, you will offer the following skill set/background:
- Be highly experienced (working to at least 7 year PQE level), and ideally be qualified (Solicitor or Legal Executive)
- Ideally be STEP qualified
- Have supervisory experience - mentoring and supervising junior legal professionals
- Offer solid technical skills, with experience of managing a varied case load of Private Client matters
- Superb communication skills - both written and verbal
- Be a keen team player
- Offer a commercial and pragmatic approach to law, with exceptional client skills
The successful Private Client Executive will join this progressive and dynamic firm. You will enjoy a vibrant social side to the business (if you want to get involved), and benefit from a relaxed approach to work.
Parfitt Cresswell offer a hybrid working model, although it is expected that for the first 6 months, you will be likely to spend the majority of the time in the office.
Ideally you will work full-time, although part-time applications may be considered.