Product Manager (Data/API) -Leading Electric Vehicle Platform
Competitive Salary + Package - Perm - Hybrid working
Must be within commuting distance to Bristol - Must have full right to work in the UK
Gerrard White are working with a leading App and Digital Platform for electric vehicle drivers, who are at the forefront of their market, having formed strong partnerships with leaders in the EV industry. A company truly passionate about making a difference, looking for a Product Manager to take ownership of the Location and Search Services product services, owning the roadmap, documentation and key performance indicators, ultimately contributing towards a greener future.
As a Product Manager, you will be creative-minded, able to lead effective problem-solving, and clearly communicate a strategy and roadmap. This is a unique opportunity to lead the definition, delivery and subsequent evolution of key components of the overall platform. You will be a part of a small but highly focused team, constructing capabilities that will allow the business to onboard, manage, notify and overall enable the teams to build a product set that best serves the platform users.
The successful Product Manager will also be responsible for:
- Create, own and uphold an efficient process for onboarding/integrating data partners, managing integrations through to completion.
- Manage relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, identifying their location and search data needs and ensuring expectations are set and met accordingly, effectively planning and communicating releases and feature change.
- Collaborate closely with your squad to define, refine and deliver the data product roadmap, ensuring they are aligned in delivering value iteratively and often.
- Collaborate with other squads to optimise and expand our proposition, both in the UK and internationally.
- Monitor and report on product performance, ensuring the team understands why, where and how we can improve the performance of our API.
- Participate in agile ceremonies to ensure your team has what they need to deliver.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in a Business Analyst, Product Owner or Product Management based role (or equivalent), ideally with API based products.
- Experience in the Electric Vehicle charging market is desirable, but not essential.
- Experience building and scaling new products past product market fit and into mass market adoption.
- Experience working closely and collaboratively with cross functional teams to facilitate rapid delivery in an agile environment.
- Expertise in facilitating detailed technical conversations as well as managing and meeting the needs of commercial stakeholders.
The Successful Product Manager will be
- Creative minded, able to lead effective problem solving and clearly communicate a roadmap.
- Able to break down a roadmap into epics, user stories and acceptance criteria that enable your team to understand and deliver value.
- Passionate about solving user needs with innovative technical solutions.
- Collaborative, open to proactively giving and receiving constructive feedback.
- A track record demonstrating a high level of personal initiative, setting and executing challenging goals, and demonstrating an agile mindset.
- Able to analyse and optimise our delivery process, focusing on how we deliver as well as what we deliver.
- Confident choosing, and using, the right tool, with experience of products such as Miro, Jira, Confluence and other standard office tools.
What's on offer for the successful Product Manager
An opportunity to work in a dynamic and innovative organisation, where new ideas and developments are deployed quickly. Paired with a competitive base salary depending on experience, coupled with a good benefits package, bonus, and fantastic degree of flexible working.