Our client who is a leading Global law firm is seeking to hire a Real Estate Professional Development Lawyer to join their Scottish Real Estate team.
There is flexibility an the option for the right candidate to be based from Edinburgh or Glasgow or to be hybrid or remote, full or part time.
The Scottish team offers a complete range of real estate services to clients, from development, joint ventures, structured investments, acquisitions, and disposals, landlord and tenant, retail and real estate finance to planning and property litigation.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market-leading Real Estate team where you will be offered a high level of responsibility and autonomy across the breadth of the practice and the opportunity to have significant interaction with our fee earners.
Required experience & skills
The role would be ideal for an experienced Scottish qualified Real Estate lawyer or PDL, who has been an active creator and contributor of and to legal know-how materials and client service. The ideal candidate will have:
- Substantial knowledge of the Real Estate sector and market.
- Strong drafting skills and experience.
- Understands the likely practical implications of legal changes.
- Maintains up-to-date industry and legal knowledge.
- Is proactive in proposing solutions to internal and external clients.
- Excellent intellectual and analytical skills.
- Outgoing in approach and ability to communicate clearly.
- Strong research abilities.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.