A highly respected Legal 500 with multiple offices and high calibre work are currently seeking an experienced Property Solicitor to join them in their busy office near Brighton.
The successful Property Solicitor will join an award winning team who are established and highly regarded in their field. You will be responsible for a quality case load with a wide variety of work including:
- Advising HNW, ultra HNW, international and high profile (celebrity) clients.
- Sales and purchases of high quality real estate (both locally and in London)
- Re-financing/remortgage work
- Working closely with Corporate/Commercial team in acquisitions and disposals
- Acting for many private and commercial banks
The successful Property Solicitor will offer the following skill set/background:
- Be a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive (ideally working at Associate level and/or be 4+ PQE)
- Have a proven track record of working in highly respected regional or City law firm
- The ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ideally have a following (not essential)
- Be career motivated
- Highly client centric and commercially aware
The successful Property Solicitor will be rewarded with an excellent career path and opportunities ahead of him/her. Working with other Lawyers who are recognised by the Legal 500 as leading individuals and with interesting niche specialisms, you will have the opportunity to work on the highest quality work and continue to learn and develop within your own right.
This is a firm who invest heavily into their staff, encouraging growth and fulfilment. There is a superb culture where you are actively encouraged to enjoy a healthy work-life balance, working in a closely knit and friendly/supportive team. There will be excellent career prospects for the right person along with a generous (discretionary) bonus and exceptionally strong benefits package (unrivalled by other local law firms).A highly respected Legal 500 with multiple offices and high calibre work are currently seeking an experienced Property Solicitor to join them in their busy office near Brighton.