Senior Software Developer
Up to £80,000
Hybrid Working (2 Days In/3 Days Home)
Gerrard White are working with a leading Occupation Health provider who due to significant growth are looking to expand their development team with the hire of two Senior Software Developers.
What are looking for?
We are looking to recruit two Senior Software Developers to be part of an agile team consisting of Developers, Product Analysts, Testers, and Support Analysts. The Senior Software Developer will be responsible for design, development, and maintenance of our core systems.
This fast-paced environment is always evolving, we are looking for talented individuals to deliver the ongoing development and maintenance of our core business platform. As our team is growing you will become one of our platform experts. To achieve this, you will participate in change boards, planning, design and Agile Ceremonies and work alongside technical partners to deliver new features. As we are a supportive bunch of one another you will support the Junior Developers in their career progression and provide your expert knowledge and assistance to the IT service desk team regarding any escalated issues related to the application.
Duties and Key Responsibilities:
* Deliver ongoing development & maintenance of our core business platform
* Act as a system architect when required
* Act as subject matter expert regarding the application
* Participating in change boards, planning, design, and Agile ceremonies
* Provide expert assistance to IT service desk staff on escalated issues related to the application.
* Work alongside technical partners to deliver new features
* Support Junior Developers in their career progression
What do we need from you?
Experience working on/with -
· Microsoft Stack
· UI & Backend Functionality
· API Development
· Integrating 3rd Party APIs
· SQL Server
· Cloud Based Development
· DevOps Practices
What we offer
* Competitive annual salary dependent on qualifications and experience
* Contributory pension scheme
* Life Assurance
* Starting on 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays which increases with length of service
* Discounted Gym membership
* Cycle to work schemes
* Additional benefits including flu vaccinations, eyecare and professional registration fees paid
* Full access to discounts on Perkbox