We are looking for Trainee Installation Engineers to provide excellent customer service whilst installing and fitting our ever-growing product range into a variety of vehicles.
We would like to talk to you if you are looking for a new challenge and have an interest in learning in a fast-paced environment where you can build a valuable skillset.
No experience is necessary- This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for fast-track progression and to kick start their career with an industry leader!
What you'll be doing?
This role will be field based (from your home area) and will cover a 'section' of the UK. As this team is new, there will be some further travel expected to cover other areas as we set up and expand the team. It is an exciting time to join our company as we expand our offering and product base. We will offer you an excellent basic salary with allowances, corporate uniform, a vehicle for company use and we will train you to the highest level within the industry.
- Provide the smooth running of the installation of all types of camera on various vehicles
- Attending Service Calls, problem solving and finding innovative ways to find solutions for the Customer
- Be highly motivated and have a flexible approach to your working environment, working independently and outdoors.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service.
- Adhere to a high quality of health & safety standards at all times.
What you'll need to be successful in the role?
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Willing to work in a physically demanding external environment.
- A full valid UK Drivers licence is Essential for this role.
What we offer in return?
- Fantastic starting salary £21,000-£25,000
- Working Hours are 8.30 am-5.30 pm (2 Saturdays per month required)
- A collaborative and fast paced work environment
- Full training programme to ensure you will be successful in the role
- Once fully trained a work van with mileage paid
- 25 days annual leave plus of Bank Holidays and the ability to buy an additional three days holiday
- Health Cash Plan
- A benefit scheme that offers discounts and cashback on shopping, restaurants, travel and more;
- Life Assurance 4x annual salary
- A structured pathway to learn and develop
- Employee referral scheme
Please send us a copy of your most recent CV. It is useful if you provide details of transferable skills and experience to support your application along with highlighting why this opportunity would benefit you and what you can bring to the role.