Trainee Recruitment Consultant
It is an exciting time to join Gerrard White as we look to grow our business, with a primary focus on IT and legal recruitment. You will be joining our IT recruitment team in our Manchester office, where you will receive plenty of support and training to achieve your goals.
We are looking for keen, hardworking individuals who are looking for their first role in recruitment. Your goal will be to build mutually beneficial relationships with clients and candidates, and work as part of a passionate, friendly team to maximise our commercial performance.
This is a hybrid role, based out of our Manchester office, with support provided from the team in Manchester, and from our head office in Tunbridge Wells.
- Identifying and driving new business
- Developing client relationships
- Assessing and responding to the needs of each client
- Sourcing suitable candidates and briefing them on the opportunities offered by the client
- Managing the process through the interview to offer stage and beyond
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidate
- Offering CV, interview and general career advice
- Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
The ideal candidate
We are looking for experienced Recruitment Consultants with the following skillsets:
- Strong customer service experience
- No experience in IT is required, but an interest in technology would be beneficial
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- A passionate desire to succeed and build a successful career
- A winning mentality
- The ability to overcome rejection with the ability to be persistent
What's on offer?
- Great base salary, dependant on experience, with up to 30% commission
- Extensive rewards and incentives including yearly exclusive holidays with the 100% club and quarterly company events, subject to performance
- Flexible Working
- Comprehensive and ongoing training in all aspects of the job
- Perkbox rewards (discounts on high street shopping, gym memberships, free mobile insurance etc)
- Unparalleled career progression opportunities - making the role your own and growing your department
- And more!