Gerrard White Consulting are currently seeking a Administration Assistant to join G Collins and Sons in their Tunbridge Wells show room.
G. Collins & Sons are a family-owned business based in Tunbridge Wells. They are a well-respected Jewellers who are the personal Jewellers of the Royal Family and several high-profile clients.
Due to expansion, they are now seeking a new Administration Assistant to join them on a full-time basis.
About the role:
An integral part of their busy team, G Collins are looking for someone who has had previous experience in customer-orientated roles and has developed strong communication skills.
Candidates from a jewellery retail or jewellery admin background would be desirable but not essential.
As an Administration Assistant, you will have varied days involving some of the following duties :
- Managing computer stock system
- Stock control
- Providing support to other members of the team
- Quality control
- Answering phone queries
Applicants should meet the following criteria :
- Ideally, previous jewellery experience (retail or admin)
- Data driven.
- Excellent communication skills building friendly relationships with clients
- The ability to prioritise work and self-manage.
- Excellent computer and numeracy skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Must be able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Excellent time management
- Attention to detail and able to follow process
- Able to work under pressure
The team are closely knit with a "family feel", and staff turnover is exceptionally low. With regular training and development courses available, this role can offer growth opportunities within the business.
Working days: Monday - Friday (8:00am - 6:00pm with a break for lunch).