JUNIOR COMPUTER VISION ENGINEER - COMPUTER VISION - INSURANCE
Join our client, a multi award winning IOT in big data telematics, as a Junior Computer Vision Engineer. As a Junior Computer Vision Engineer, the ideal candidate's primary language must be C#, is familiar with working in an Agile environment and has a passion for AI, Machine Learning, Machine Vision and Neural Networks. You'll work on exciting projects on our client's cutting-edge technology and will be rewarded with a great career in Machine Learning.
About our client
They're a multiple award winning IOT, high throughout / big data insurance telematics & video solution. They're part of a leading and expanding motor insurance group who are renowned for their staff reward and recognition and are ranked highly in The Times Top 30 Big Companies to work for. They are a modern and progressive group and pride themselves on innovative IT software and dynamic and agile way of working.
Competitive Salary and benefits package, based on experience
Location: Predominantly remote with ad-hoc commute to an office (such as Central London or Tunbridge Wells, Kent) when required.
Essential Skills - the ideal candidate:
- Mvc (Framework and/or Core)
- Python programming experience
- Previous experience in the development and use of Convolution Neural Networks (CNN's) for machine vision and image analysis applications
- Experience with large-scale data sets
- Experience with open source machine learning platforms such as Keras / tensorflow or PyTorch
- Ability to develop using rapid prototyping techniques aimed at demonstrating applications quickly in a fast-moving environment.
- Agile / DevOps
- Familiarity of SCRUM
- Familiarity of DevOps Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery practices.
- Azure Functions / Serverless Architecture / Microservices
- Sql Database's
- CosmosDb, or other NoSql Db's
- Automation, Powershell / ARM templates
- Application Insights
- Azure Search
- Resiliency - Availability Sets, Availability Zones, Region Paris
- IOT expereince
- DevOps CI/CD working / best practices. Automation first approach.
- TeamCity, Octopus Deploy
- Git, including GitFlow & Pull Requests / Peer Reviews.
- ReactJs, Jest, ESLint, Sinon, Npm, Webpack
- Working with Geospatial data.
- Azure Big Data technologies, DataLake, Sql Data Warehouse, Azure Databricks
- Media Decoding
- Academic background in a scientific or technical discipline with some formal computer vision / machine learning content.