A well-established, reputable law firm is seeking a full-time receptionist (ideally with some with secretarial experience) to join their busy team. This role will be based in their Cranbrook office in the heart of this market town.
You will be welcoming clients to the office and helping them with any queries. This is an enjoyable and busy role that is best suited to someone who likes to be in a customer-facing role but with an administrative element.
Main Objectives of the Role:
- As the first point of contact, to provide a highly professional service to work colleagues, clients and visitors
- To communicate effectively at all levels and have a confident, empathetic and friendly approach
- To have a high level of integrity and a smart professional appearance
- To work effectively as part of a small team
- To provide additional secretarial support to the office when needed.
- Meeting and greeting clients and visitors to the firm
- Answering calls in a timely manner
- Providing secretarial support to the Cranbrook office when needed
- Opening new client files
- Assisting with the archiving of files ensuring any backlog is kept to a minimum
- Keeping reception area and meeting room tidy
- Print documents ready for clients to collect
- Witness to clients signing documents
- Ensuring stationery levels are maintained
- Ensure the postal duties are covered
- Ordering consumables and organising call outs for engineers as required
To undertake any other administrative duties and ad hoc projects as may reasonably be required from time to time.
This firm is long-established with a great reputation in the area. They have a tight-knit team of friendly staff and are well known for their low staff turnover.
If you think this could be right for you, apply now!