Platform QA Lead
Hybrid Working (2 Days In/3 Days Home)
Gerrard White are working with a leading Occupation Health provider who are looking for a Platform QA Lead, who will have ownership of building quality into software releases across their range of products.
What you'll be doing:
· Working with Scrum Masters, Product Owners and both internal & external development teams to plan, prepare and execute efficient and effective testing for the software under development.
· Plan QA resource effort across multiple small projects and allocate QA resources, identifying and balancing conflicting QA priorities
· You will also work with key stakeholders from areas of the wider IT and Business community such as Operations, Risk, Service Delivery and Information Security.
· Create and deliver the HP Quality Assurance strategy, which will align with both Business and Technical strategies.
· Review proposed change documentation (such as user stories, technical designs etc) to provide timely and meaningful feedback and estimates.
· Run and/or contribute to regular IT meetings such as Defect Triages, Change Approval Boards, Production Bug reviews and the Operational Improvement Board.
What you will have:
· Ideally be a certified Scrum Master
· Experience of managing software quality assurance using both Agile/Scrum and hybrid IT development models
· Co-ordinating quality assurance activity on several simultaneous projects/small portfolio QA management.
· Defining and obtaining cross functional buy in for Quality Assurance strategies
· Designing QA approaches for both customised development solutions and configuration of third-party software.
What we offer
· Competitive annual salary dependent on qualifications and experience
· Contributory pension scheme
· Life Assurance
· Starting on 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
· Discounted Gym membership
· Cycle to work schemes
· Additional benefits including flu vaccinations, eyecare and professional registration fees paid
· Full access to discounts on Perkbox