Leading insurance company looking for someone to join their accounts team on a 6 month temporary contract.
The company have a fantastic reputation for what they do, and it is a great opportunity to be working for them.
This role will be focused largely on data entry and inputting information into their system, so you will have to make sure you have a keen eye for detail to ensure accuracy at all times.
- Data entry - entering and amending customer account details
- Handling sensitive data (customer bank and account details)
- Chasing late instalments via e-mail and letter
- Processing refunds
- Contacting customers either by letter, email or phone
- Other ad hoc duties when required.
- Establish and maintain effective communication and relationships with all colleagues and customers, promoting a professional business image.
- Develop and maintain a competent level of technical, product and system knowledge.
Perks of the role;
- Monday-Friday 9 am-5 pm
- 6th March start date
- £10.42 per hour
- Weekly Pay
- Free Parking on site
- Training provided and fully paid
If you are available for the full 6 months duration, please get in contact now so as not to miss out!