Client Services Administrator
A property specialist law firm is currently seeking a Client Services Administrator to join the team, based in Guildford.
This firm are currently undergoing a huge period of growth and are seeking passionate individuals to join them and become part of their success.
This firm really prides itself on delivering a high level of service and are committed to exceeding expectations.
Duties of a Client Services Administrator include, but not limited to:
- Being the first point of contact for all potential clients and referrers.
- Scanning and uploading documents
- Interacting with the legal team and supporting them with administrative duties.
The ideal candidate:
- Cheerful and friendly, with a calm and professional dispositio
- Exceptional telephone manner and a willingness to go the extra mile for clients.
- Meticulous attention to detail with sound prioritising and organisation skills
- Keen to work collaboratively as part of team.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Able to work under pressure and hit targets and deadlines.
- Able to use initiative and think creatively.
- Confident with IT systems and Microsoft packages.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
The successful Client Services Administrator will be joining a talented team of lawyers and support staff, in a friendly and welcoming environment.
This firm really encourages development & progression, so will always work with you to advance your career in line with your aspirations.
In return, you will receive a market led salary of £21,000.