Risk & Complaints Handler
One of the UK's leading providers of insurance and legal services is currently seeking a Risk & Complaints Handler to join the team. This role will be based in Liverpool.
This company work in partnership with insurers, brokers and MGA's, providing claims solutions throughout the UK. Their team combines insurance and legal expertise, allowing successful partnership with some of the largest names in the business. They have approximately 1000 employees across 6 offices and have ongoing growth plans for the future.
The successful candidate will join the Risk & Compliance team, dealing with high-level complaints in line with company policies and procedures.
- To receive, log and handle complaints in compliance with our policy, procedure and service standards
- To provide excellent service throughout the complaint handling journey both verbally and written
- To maintain a professional, calm, and objective manner when interacting with any stakeholders
- To work in collaboration with the legal teams to facilitate accurate and transparent complaint handling
- To ensure that all system processes are followed end to end for accurate RCA and MI
- To produce management information reports summarising activity and remediation
- To liaise with all colleagues in a professional and collaborative manner
- A level of legal claims experience and of working in a professional services environment
- Experienced in complaint handling and customer service
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience of working in client facing roles with supporting systems and processes.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
You will ideally come from a legal advisory / legal claims / insurance customer service background and have good communication skills
Benefits include (but not limited to):
- Minimum 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays
- Hybrid working model
- Life Assurance Scheme (4 x salary)
- Pension scheme
- Funded driving theory test (in relevant role)
- Active network of Wellbeing Champions - providing mental health support
- Training and development opportunities
- Funded social events to connect with your colleagues
- Dress for your day policy
- 2 x Volunteering days to support charitable initiatives
You will be joining a friendly and collaborative team with a modern, open plan office. The office is situated in a prime location with plenty of amenities around for lunchtime breaks.
There is a train station in very close proximity to the office, as well as public parking nearby.
Job type: full-time, permanent
Hours: 9:00am - 5:30pm (Mon-Thurs), 9:00am - 5:00pm (Fri)
Salary: £22,000 - £28,000 (dependent on experience).